512+ Players, Seeded by score and bracket made at the beginning of the tournament.
Play-in Round and 9 more Rounds, best-of-4 games
If you win 3 or 4 games then you advance to the next round, but if you make 2-2 score then you repeat this round once more versus the same opponent (and so on) until someone wins 3 or 4 games.
Each round played on 4 Maps, 1 game on each Map:
1v1, Hive, Automatic, Sequential, Escalating, Adjacent, Sunny, Round Limit 100
Poly(2), Conquer Rome, Automatic, Sequential, No Spoils, Chained, Fog, Round Limit 50
Poly(3), Waterloo, Automatic, Sequential, Flat Rate, Parachute, Fog, Round Limit 30
Poly(4), World 2.1, Automatic, Sequential, Nuclear, Unlimited, Sunny, Round Limit 20
Please sign up, waiting for players
For celebration of my 50 tournaments these Premium Prizes and Conquer Stars are sponsored by josko.ri (1 Year and 3 Months), Tournament Head Director benga (1 Year and 3 Months), Community Team Head Mad777 (6 Months and 2 Blue Conquer Stars) and Webmaster bigWham (2000 CC Credits, 1 Red Conquer Star, 1 Green Conquer Star and two sets of Tribe Medals):
1st place: 1 Year Premium and 1 Red Conquer Star
2nd place: 6 Months Premium 1 Green Conquer Star
3rd-4th place: 2*3 Months Premium and 1 Blue Conquer Star
5th-8th place: 4*1 Month Premium and 100 Conquer Credits
9th-16th place: 8*1 Month Premium
17th-32nd place: 16* 100 Conquer Credits
Sincere thanks to all the sponsors!
The following 16 General Achievement Medals will be side prizes of the tournament, with a lot of bounties to noteworthy contributors to the site from various areas. Check out message from each Bounty player regarding his activity on CC.
1. Webmaster Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Webmaster bigWham.
bigWham wrote:I make the robots dance.
2. Cheating/Abuse Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Cheating/Abuse Moderator Evil Semp.
king achilles wrote:Cheating & Abuse team - we help the abused and the confused. We keep things in check and make sure that the rules are followed and enforced.
3. Community Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Community Team Leader Mad777.
Mad777 wrote:Creating the unforgettable! Only for your enjoyment, can't have enough made for you all Conquer Club Community.
4. Academy Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Academy Team Leader dhallmeyer.
dhallmeyer wrote:The Academy helps new players learn the basics of gameplay and the community of Conquer Club. We take Cooks and turn them into Officers.
5. Dispatch Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the CC Dispatch Moderator Dukasaur.
Dukasaur wrote:The CC Dispatch was my first volunteer position at CC. It was at that time a big, ambitious newsletter published in the forums. Over the years we have scaled it down and now it's a rare treat rather than a regular feature, but still helps unite CC by putting all the news in a single location.
CC Dispatch link: viewforum.php?f=430
6. Pantry Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Pantry Team Leader hopalong.
hopalong wrote:Ever become sad thinking about what happens to games that don't fill for 6 months? The Pantry is filled with games going stale, long forgotten by the Conquer Club community, and relies on other obsessive compulsive players to help clean it out. Like momma always said: waste not want not
Pantry link: viewtopic.php?f=870&t=222406
7. Most Wins Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the player with the most wins on the site TheRookThief.
TheRookThief wrote:Come and get some introduction if you think you're tough enough.
Pending Bounties (the list is incomplete, more Bounties will be added):
8. Monthly Challenge Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Monthly Challenge Team Moderator Caymanmew.
9. Conqueror Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the current Conqueror narutoserigala.
10. Tournament Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Tournament Directors Team Leaded benga.
11. Tournament Organizer Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Tournament Organizer josko.ri.
Achievement GA medals:
12. First Timer GA Medal - awarded to the best placed player(s) who do not yet have a CC tournament win in their lifetime, with minimum requirement to reach Round 3. Reference time for not having a CC tournament win is at the start of the tournament.
13. Underdog GA Medal - awarded to the lowest seeded player who advances to Round 2.
14. Map Master GA Medal - awarded to every player who ends the tournament undefeated on any of four maps, with minimum 5 games played on the map.
15. Triple Double GA Medal - awarded to every player who eliminates 3 or more higher ranked players than himself/herself. Reference time for ranking is at the beginning of the tournament.
16. Clean Sheet GA Medal - additionally awarded to the winner of the tournament if he/she wins it without playing any tiebreaker (i.e. wins every round 3-1 or 4-0 from the first chance).
For Tribe players, this tournament counts twice, individually and for the Tribe contest. There will be two separate Tribe contests, for Advanced Tribes and for Primitive Tribes, each of them will be awarded Tribe medals to all participating players from the winning Tribe. Reference time for particular Tribe membership is at the beginning of the tournament, when TO will make public list of participating players per each Tribe (List of Tribe players can be found in this link: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=233122#p5148245)
Tribe scoring rules:
At the start of the tournament every player starts with 0 points and advancing to every next round gains him/her +1 point. Maximum points that a player can earn is 9 because there are 9 main rounds, but for some players theoretical maximum is 10 because they will start from play-in round. However, these players who start from the play-in round will have harder draw than other players from round 1 onwards because the draw is seeded.
At the end, all collected points per all Tribe members are divided by total number of players which participated from that Tribe, with minimum of 7 players. Tribes who have less than 7 players in the tournament are also eligible to participate but their total points get divided by 7.
There will also be held two Chatter contests with prizes sponsored by Razorvich. Details TBA later
Statistics from past 49 tournaments:
264 Players played
Only one player ranked lower than Major (jigger1986) won at least one tournament.
Previous Winners Hall of Fame (out of 45 completed tournaments):
Clanlord Carl 1
Triple 6 1