512+ Players, Seeded by score and bracket made at the beginning of the tournament.
Play-in Round and 9 more Rounds, best-of-4 games
If you win 3 or 4 games then you advance to the next round, but if you make 2-2 score then you repeat this round once more versus the same opponent (and so on) until someone wins 3 or 4 games.
Each round played on 4 Maps, 1 game on each Map:
1v1, Hive, Automatic, Sequential, Escalating, Adjacent, Sunny, Round Limit 100
Poly(2), Conquer Rome, Automatic, Sequential, No Spoils, Chained, Fog, Round Limit 50
Poly(3), Waterloo, Automatic, Sequential, Flat Rate, Parachute, Fog, Round Limit 30
Poly(4), World 2.1, Automatic, Sequential, Nuclear, Unlimited, Sunny, Round Limit 20
Please sign up, waiting for players
For celebration of my 50 tournaments these Premium Prizes, Conquer Stars, Conquer Credits and a General Achievement Medal are sponsored by the Tournament Organizer josko.ri (1 Year and 3 Months), Tournament Directors Team Leader benga (1 Year and 3 Months), Tech Team Leader dgz345 (1 Year), Community Team Leader Mad777 (6 Months and 2 Blue Conquer Stars), Chatters Team Leader Razorvich (3 Months and 1 GA Medal) and Webmaster bigWham (2000 CC Credits, 1 Red Conquer Star, 1 Green Conquer Star and two sets of Tribe Medals):
1st place: 1 Year Premium and 1 Red Conquer Star
2nd place: 6 Months Premium 1 Green Conquer Star
3rd-4th place: 2*3 Months Premium and 1 Blue Conquer Star
5th-8th place: 4*1 Month Premium and 100 Conquer Credits
9th-16th place: 8*1 Month Premium
17th-32nd place: 16* 100 Conquer Credits
Tech Team prizes: The player with most wins % on each of 4 maps in the whole tournament will win 3 months premium from Tech Department (4*3 Months Premium prize). In case of tie, the Tech Team Head dgz345 will make some tiebreaker questions about himself and Tech Team and the player with the most correct answers will win the Premium prize.
Chatters Team prizes:
1. Bounty 1 Month Premium - awarded to the player who eliminates Chat Moderator Keefie
2. Bounty 1 Month Premium - awarded to the who eliminates Chat Moderator *Pixar*
3. 1 Month premium - awarded to the player who guess the closest tournament finishing time of the tournament (coming soon).
4. General Achievement Medal - awarded to the player who predicts the bracket the most accurately. This prediction event will take place at the start of Round 3 with 128 players.
Sincere thanks to all the sponsors!
The following 23 General Achievement Medals will be side prizes of the tournament, with a lot of bounties to noteworthy contributors to the site from various areas. Check out message from each Bounty player regarding his activity on CC.
1. Webmaster Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Webmaster bigWham.
bigWham wrote:I make the robots dance.
2. Cheating/Abuse Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Cheating/Abuse Moderator Evil Semp.
king achilles wrote:Cheating & Abuse team - we help the abused and the confused. We keep things in check and make sure that the rules are followed and enforced.
3. Community Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Community Team Leader Mad777.
Mad777 wrote:Creating the unforgettable! Only for your enjoyment, can't have enough made for you all Conquer Club Community.
4. Academy Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Academy Team Leader dhallmeyer.
dhallmeyer wrote:The Academy helps new players learn the basics of gameplay and the community of Conquer Club. We take Cooks and turn them into Officers.
5. Dispatch Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the CC Dispatch Moderator Dukasaur.
Dukasaur wrote:The CC Dispatch was my first volunteer position at CC. It was at that time a big, ambitious newsletter published in the forums. Over the years we have scaled it down and now it's a rare treat rather than a regular feature, but still helps unite CC by putting all the news in a single location.
CC Dispatch link: viewforum.php?f=430
6. Pantry Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Pantry Team Leader hopalong.
hopalong wrote:Ever become sad thinking about what happens to games that don't fill for 6 months? The Pantry is filled with games going stale, long forgotten by the Conquer Club community, and relies on other obsessive compulsive players to help clean it out. Like momma always said: waste not want not
Pantry link: viewtopic.php?f=870&t=222406
7. Most Wins Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the player with the most wins on the site TheRookThief.
TheRookThief wrote:Come and get some introduction if you think you're tough enough.
8. Beta Testers Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Beta Testers Team Leader loutil.
loutil wrote:Beta Testers: where players who are scared to lose their points go and compete in meaningless games.
9. Tech Team Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Tech Team Leader dgz345.
dgz345 wrote:I make the guy who makes the robot dances regretting giving me a colored name and hiding from C&A
10. Monthly Challenge Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Monthly Challenge Team Moderator Caymanmew.
Caymanmew wrote:Challenge yourself... Monthly! We in the community team bring you monthly challenges to give a constant opportunity to challenge yourself. Additionally, check out the new blind monthly challenge companion tournaments, sign up in the last week of a month to complete in next month's tournament.
11. Conqueror Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the current Conqueror narutoserigala.
narutoserigala wrote:The years long journey to Conqueror was tough but the experience was rewarding and sharpened my mental fitness. The Conqueror is highly visible and this motivates me to strive/sustain a balance and to continue growing.
12. Multi Hunters Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Multi Hunters Team Leader king achilles.
king achilles wrote:We hunt the pests called "Multis". When you create more than one account, you create a multi and it's a must to make the bust. They are strictly forbidden whether or not they play in the same games or are even in use.
13. Global Moderators Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Global Moderators Team Leader TeeGee.
TeeGee wrote:The Global Mod team make the forums a safer place for everyone.
14. Cartographers Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Cartographers Team Leader iancanton.
iancanton wrote:The foundry is where maps are created and shaped by the community, from the drafting room to the workshop and beta testing, before being quenched to take their place in the atlas when ready for full play.
15. Chatters Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Chatters Team Leader Razorvich.
Chat me this .. Chat me that... After 128 its not too late... When will this be done?.... The prize is yours to be won
16. Map Makers Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who has the most Map Makers medals from active players WidowMakers.
WidowMakers wrote:I always loved playing this game growing up. When I found CC and saw I could make my own maps, it was fantastic. Over the years I have had the fortune of working with great artists and designers to create some fun maps for everyone to enjoy.
Pending Bounties (the list is incomplete, more Bounties will be added):
17. Tournament Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Tournament Directors Team Leader benga.
18. Tournament Organizer Killer Bounty GA Medal - awarded to the player who eliminates the Tournament Organizer josko.ri.
Achievement GA medals:
19. First Timer GA Medal - awarded to the best placed player(s) who do not yet have a CC tournament win in their lifetime, with minimum requirement to reach Round 3. Reference time for not having a CC tournament win is at the start of the tournament.
20. Underdog GA Medal - awarded to the lowest seeded player who advances to Round 2.
21. Map Master GA Medal - awarded to every player who ends the tournament undefeated on any of four maps, with minimum 5 games played on the map.
22. Triple Double GA Medal - awarded to every player who eliminates 3 or more higher ranked players than himself/herself. Reference time for ranking is at the beginning of the tournament.
23. Clean Sheet GA Medal - additionally awarded to the winner of the tournament if he/she wins it without playing any tiebreaker (i.e. wins every round 3-1 or 4-0 from the first chance).
For Tribe players, this tournament counts twice, individually and for the Tribe contest. There will be two separate Tribe contests, for Advanced Tribes and for Primitive Tribes, each of them will be awarded Tribe medals to all participating players from the winning Tribe. Reference time for particular Tribe membership is at the beginning of the tournament, when TO will make public list of participating players per each Tribe (List of Tribe players can be found in this link: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=233122#p5148245)
Tribe scoring rules:
At the start of the tournament every player starts with 0 points and advancing to every next round gains him/her +1 point. Maximum points that a player can earn is 9 because there are 9 main rounds, but for some players theoretical maximum is 10 because they will start from play-in round. However, these players who start from the play-in round will have harder draw than other players from round 1 onwards because the draw is seeded.
At the end, all collected points per all Tribe members are divided by total number of players which participated from that Tribe, with minimum of 7 players. Tribes who have less than 7 players in the tournament are also eligible to participate but their total points get divided by 7.
Statistics from past 49 tournaments:
264 Players played
Only one player ranked lower than Major (jigger1986) won at least one tournament.
Previous Winners Hall of Fame (out of 45 completed tournaments):
Clanlord Carl 1
Triple 6 1