- All Champions will be celebrated on the page of the Official Championships of Conquer Club and throughout the Club!
- Over 100,000 conquer credits to be given out!
- Championship Medals!
- Tribe medals!
- Premium membership only!
The Championships categories:
- Team to start Sep 15th
- Polymorphic to start Oct 15th
- Conquest to start Nov 15th
- Escalating to start Dec 15th
- 1v1 to start Jan15th
Tribe prizes and scoring
- Cumulative points of top 10 players per each Championship.
- Every win is a point.
- For Team Championship members of the same team do not have to be part of the same tribe.
- You can only play for 1 tribe per Championship and all the points you scored will be counted for that tribe only.
- Winning Tribe: Tribe medal + 15000 credits shared
- Second placed Tribe: 10000 credits shared
- Third placed Tribe: 5000 credits shared
- Tribe MVP (most points combined from all Championships): Red Star
- Deployment: Automatic
- Turn Order: Sequential
- Round Limit: 20 Rounds
- Round Length: 24 Hours
Sitting a player is permitted only for short time and has to follow the below rules:
- A player may only use sitters twice throughout the competition.
- Sitter can't be still active in the same Championship
- The time frame per sitting should not exceed 1 week period.
- For Team Championship sitters can only be from the same team.
- Sitting a player should be clearly state into the game prior to take the sitting turn.
- If during random check it is found that a player has been sit without having a game chat notice, the player to be forfeit for the competition.
- If a C&A is pending regarding a possible sitting rule violation, it will then have to be clear/close prior to the next round can start.
- Games will not be replayed for any reason.
- Becoming inactive during the middle of a round and not logging in for an extended period of time will result in elimination at the start of the next round.
- There might be changes to the structure depending on how many players/team apply.
- Any infractions will be dealt by TD and/or C&A team.